The little white book is consistently named best wedding planner book in Australia, featured in Australian and international magazines and publications (Cosmopolitan, Glamour UK, & CNN to name a few). Now also available as a Personalised Wedding Planner Book ✨
An engagement gift like no other, it is beginning its 8th year in publication this year, a testament to its elegant aesthetic, user-friendly design and keepsake quality.
The first wedding organiser to incorporate wedding planning checklists within a diary, so that you can use it as your daily journal, keeping you motivated and on-track, and encouraging you to record the experience as well as the logistics.
“Undoubtedly the Best Wedding Planner”
- Wedding Planning Tools (e.g. Guest list, Wedding Budget, Venue and Vendor Appointments, Honeymoon Planning)
- Wedding Timelines & Checklists integrated throughout
- Complete 12 month diary (Undated)
- Journal Prompts to encourage recording this special time
- Bullet Journal style dotted pages for for your thoughts, notes, sketches, photos and memories.
- Gender Neutral language used throughout for inclusivity
- Hardcover bound vegan leather with rose gold foil
While stocks last, you can purchase one of our last remaining Bride + Groom planners on sale to ship via Auckland to Australia and internationally (not available to New Zealand)
Wedding Planner Book – little white book
We are proud to be consistently named best wedding planner book in Australia by numerous magazines and online publications, but even more grateful for the incredible reviews left by our customers.
The little white book is a wedding planner created to help you get organised and stay on track, by including your essential wedding planning timelines and checklists within a 12 month diary format. This unique design is the first of its kind, and ensures you not only have all your must-have planning tools at your fingertips, but that you will actually use them.
Comprised in an elegantly designed hardcover A5 journal, the little white book wedding planner includes:
- all essential wedding planning tools: wedding budget guides, guest list pages, pages for each vendor
- wedding timelines and checklists (first steps, 6 months, 3 months, 1 month, 1 week) integrated throughout
- ‘our love story’ pages to reflect on your relationship and help you write your vows
- complete 12 month diary (undated, one page double-spread) with prompts to encourage journaling
- bullet journal style dotted blank pages for notes, sketches, photos and mementos
- honeymoon planner, separate honeymoon budget and 18 day honeymoon journal pages
- ‘the adventure continues’ pages to reflect on your wedding day and goals for the future
Our wedding planner is gender neutral, using inclusive language to support our LGBTQ+ couples and families.
Unique Benefits of our Wedding Planner Book Design
The little white book was designed to be more than just a wedding planner. It incorporates a journal, to be used to write your story, and to become a keepsake of your wedding planning experience, while utilising the structure of 12 month diary, so that planning timelines and checklists are adhered to.
The benefit of integrating wedding planning timelines and checklists within a 12 month diary is that by using the book as your weekly planner, you are also prompted to address essential wedding planning tasks, and use the tools within. No longer an ‘out of sight, out of mind’ wedding organiser, the little white book puts wedding planning at your fingertips.
Undated, insert your wedding date and the name of each month prior. Each is dated 1 to 31, and the month preceding the wedding day is designed to be a countdown from 31 sleeps.