Designed with forever in mind, high quality, perfect-bound linen covered journals with gold foiling:
- Two hundred lined, chlorine-free pages with space for date
- Three satin ribbon markers
- 112 luxurious gold foil journal prompt stickers
- Covered in linen in ‘ivory’ or ‘latte’ colour, with gold-foil printing on cover and spine
- Watercolour illustrated end pages
- A5 (210 x 142 mm)
Unique benefits of our legacy journals for grandparents:
- You will never run out of space while filling in our journals, whether you need three lines or three pages to record your memories, the pages are yours to make your own.
- Create the ideal grandparents journal for your family – you decide the order of stickers used, which to use, and which aren’t suitable for you at this time – unlike other prompted journals, where blank spaces would otherwise be left.
- Three ribbons, so grandparents can journal to multiple grandchildren or use the journal prompts to the children in one section of the book, and record their lifetime memories in another.
- Start anytime – our journals are ageless. They can be used even before grandchildren come along, by a grandparent who wants to record their life’s stories for family to remember and pass down.
- As many photo/memento pages as you like, each page can be used to record baby milestones, use the journal prompts, write letters to your grandchild or grandchildren, free-writing, or for photos.
- No blank spaces left – if there’s a while between journal entries, for whatever reason, simply continue where you left off, without worrying about missing months.
- Gender neutral, suitable for either grandparent to use for one grandchild or many grandchildren
Other journals in the child and baby journal range include: