The ultimate bundle of wedding planning tools to organise your wedding: the little white book wedding planner, printable wedding planning checklists, wedding vendor guides and excel planning spreadsheets and templates, now with the addition of our new Wedding Guest Book.
wedding planner book
The little white book is beginning its 8th year in publication this year, a testament to its elegant aesthetic, user-friendly design and keepsake quality.
It is the first wedding organiser to incorporate wedding planning checklists within a diary, so that you can use it as your daily journal, keeping you motivated and on-track, and encouraging you to record the experience as well as the logistics.
“Undoubtedly the Best Wedding Planner” + “Wedding Planning Gold Dust”
- Wedding Planning Tools (e.g. Guest list, Wedding Budget, Venue and Vendor Appointments, Honeymoon Planning)
- Wedding Timelines & Checklists integrated throughout
- Complete 12 month diary (Undated)
- Journal Prompts to encourage recording this special time
- Bullet Journal style dotted pages for for your thoughts, notes, sketches, photos and memories.
- Gender Neutral language used throughout for inclusivity
- Hardcover bound vegan leather with rose gold foil
A must-have wedding planning tool!
wedding guest book
Our new Wedding Guest Book ‘With Love’ is the perfect way to capture guests’ well-wishes and notes. Whether you’re planning a wedding, funeral, baby shower, or milestone birthday party, our guest book is the ideal way to preserve cherished memories for years to come.
Our guest book features incredibly luxurious 150gsm FSC certified paper, hard-cover bound in vegan leatherette to complement our wedding planner and pregnancy journal. The gold-embossed orchid design and minimalist inner page design is the perfect guest book for any occasion. Whether you want to add photos or keep it simple with just notes, it’s the perfect canvas for your memories.
wedding planning templates and guides
The wedding planning pack is a set of printable and electronic checklists, templates and guides for your big day. A downloadable PDF and excel bundle comprising the foundation steps you use to build your wedding on, it provides fully formatted excel budget and guest list templates, questions to ask your key wedding vendors (including venues, photographer, celebrant, caterer and more), and PDF spreadsheets and printable checklists to keep track of your money, and everything else you need to get started.
- wedding planning worksheets to help you select your wedding venue, caterer, cake maker, photographer, music/entertainment, stationer, florist and celebrant
- a helpful worksheet to brainstorm style/theme for your wedding day
- a wedding budget spreadsheet (this spreadsheet will allow you to make and stick to a wedding budget, whether it is big or small. Helpful built-in formulas portion out your estimated budget so you can see where you could be over spending.)
- NEW – a wedding beverage budget spreadsheet tried and tested on New Zealand weddings to assist you to plan your alcohol spend
- a guest list planner (keeps track of guest names, addresses, counts the number of wedding invitations required, tallies up the number of guests automatically for you and also highlights those guests who haven’t RSVP’d.)
By using the questions, checklists and templates in the little white book wedding planner and the planning pack together, you set the stage for an amazing wedding that’s no stress to organise.