Personalised Wedding Planner Book | Little White Book
You can now add custom initials or date to your wedding planner book. Our Personalised Wedding Planner Book makes the perfect Engagement Gift.
The little white book is proudly the Wedding Planner Book consistently named NZ’s ‘best wedding planner book’, featured in New Zealand and international magazines and publications (Viva, Remix, Cosmopolitan, Glamour UK, New Zealand Weddings, Bride & Groom, & CNN to name a few).
An engagement gift like no other – 2024 will be its 9th year in publication this year, a testament to its elegant aesthetic, user-friendly design and keepsake quality.
It is the first wedding organiser to incorporate wedding planning checklists within a diary, so that you can use it as your daily journal, keeping you motivated and on-track, and encouraging you to record the experience as well as the logistics.
“Undoubtedly the Best Wedding Planner Book” + “Wedding Planning Gold Dust”
- Wedding Planning Tools (e.g. Guest list, Wedding Budget, Venue and Vendor Appointments, Honeymoon Planning)
- Wedding Timelines & Checklists integrated throughout
- Complete 12 month diary (Undated)
- Journal Prompts to encourage recording this special time
- Bullet Journal style dotted pages for for your thoughts, notes, sketches, photos and memories.
- Gender Neutral language used throughout for inclusivity
- Hardcover bound vegan leather with rose gold foil
Wedding Planner Book – little white book
The little white book is a wedding planner created to help you get organised and stay on track, by including your essential wedding planning timelines and checklists within a 12 month diary format. This unique design is the first of its kind, and ensures you not only have all your must-have planning tools at your fingertips, but that you will actually use them.
Comprised in an elegantly designed hardcover A5 journal, the little white book wedding planner includes:
- all essential wedding planning tools: wedding budget guides, guest list pages, pages for each vendor
- wedding timelines and checklists (first steps, 6 months, 3 months, 1 month, 1 week) integrated throughout
- ‘our love story’ pages to reflect on your relationship and help you write your vows
- complete 12 month diary (undated, one page double-spread) with prompts to encourage journaling
- bullet journal style dotted blank pages for notes, sketches, photos and mementos
- honeymoon planner, separate honeymoon budget and 18 day honeymoon journal pages
- ‘the adventure continues’ pages to reflect on your wedding day and goals for the future
Our wedding planner is gender neutral, using inclusive language to support our LGBTQ+ couples and families.
Unique Benefits of our Wedding Planner Book Design
The little white book was designed to be more than just a wedding planner. It incorporates a journal, to be used to write your story, and to become a keepsake of your wedding planning experience, while utilising the structure of 12 month diary, so that planning timelines and checklists are adhered to.
When we were organising our wedding, I found it incredibly beneficial to record the experience rather than just the logistics. Writing things down helped me work through decisions, stay motivated and on-track with wedding planning, reflect on what was important to us as a couple, and decide how to implement those things in a way that felt right.
Journaling is backed by decades of scientific research to help us to processing emotions, reduce the symptoms of stress, aid with decision making, memory and so much more. Wedding planning can be overwhelming, but by writing down your stressors and experience, you can help your brain to process difficult decisions and stressful feelings.
Our new gender neutral edition also includes guided journal pages curated from our couple’s journal ‘our love story‘ to reflect on your relationship, prompt you to think about what is really important to you as a couple, and decide how to prioritise wedding planning, and personalise your day. These can also be used to help with writing your vows.
The benefit of integrating wedding planning timelines and checklists within a 12 month diary is that by using the book as your weekly planner, you are also prompted to address essential wedding planning tasks, and use the tools within. No longer an ‘out of sight, out of mind’ wedding organiser, the little white book puts wedding planning at your fingertips.
Undated, insert your wedding date and the name of each month prior. Each is dated 1 to 31, and the month preceding the wedding day is designed to be a countdown from 31 sleeps.
- Broken into manageable steps and a workable timeline, wedding planning can be simple, stress-free, enjoyable and memorable
- Take one task at a time and contact or meet a few vendors in each category
- Write down questions to ask vendors in advance and take notes at meetings. We have lists of suggested questions for vendors, as well as downloadable budget and guest list spreadsheets available on our website
- The checklists provide a reference guide, but there is space on each to add your own tasks, and you can take the timeframes at your own pace
The benefit to keeping a wedding planner and diary is that you can use it literally every day, whether it’s for your day-to-day schedule, your work meetings, as a point of reflection, or as a gratitude journal at the end of each day.
What’s important is that you have a reason to write in it every day, as much or as little as you like, which actually keeps you on track with all the wedding planning logistics you’ve got to do too.
Best Wedding Planner Book NZ – Read Our Reviews
Featured on CNN, NZ Herald, Stuff.co.nz, Paper & Lace, Bride & Groom NZ, New Zealand Weddings Magazine, Modern Wedding Australia Magazine, Glamour UK Magazine, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Woman’s Day, Woman’s Weekly, Etsy (Etsy’s Pick 2022, Best Planner 2021, Top 10 in 2020), Wedding Forward, Karen Willis Holmes, Bridal Musings (“best wedding planner book”), VIVA magazine (“perfect wedding planner”), Canvas Magazine (“a very practical wedding planner”), Miss Fashion Quarterly, Unbridely, Polka Dot Bride, Remix Magazine, Elle Cherie, Emma’s Wedding Advice, Mindy Weiss, The White Files, Hitched.co.uk, Heartbeat Bridal, Southern Bride, Irish Wedding Blog, Vanolia, Love Photography, Rime Arodaky, NZ Real Health & more, plus read our customer reviews.
I absolutely loved filling this journal out every week. Heaps of practical advise sprinkled throughout and lovely question prompts to get you thinking about your hopes and dreams for your new family. Would highly recommend, especially for first time Māmā's.
Loved this journal during pregnancy and I love looking back on it now
I've bought one of each of the journals from She Said Yes and can't wait to see all the Forget Me Not books!
I absolutely love the little white book wedding planner. A friend suggested it to me when I got engaged as she had used it for her wedding planning and then a couple months later another friend got engaged so I gifted one to her to support the planning process. Itâ€™s not only an amazing tool for planning a wedding but the perfect little keepsake of the moments building up to the big day.