terms & conditions
As we continually improve and expand our website, we suggest that you revisit this area as what you read here may occasionally change. We want you to be as informed as possible with the most up-to-date information.
CHRISTMAS SHIPPING DATES
Our soft-cover notebooks and all personalised products are sent from Auckland, New Zealand with NZ Post or DHL. DHL is an express service for extremely quick delivery, while NZ Post is an economy tracked service. Their delivery targets and last days for sending are linked.
All other products are shipped using Aus Post from Melbourne to Australia and the Rest of the World (and from Auckland if within New Zealand). Their delivery targets and cut-offs are here.
If you are unsure about Christmas Shipping Dates, please enquire before placing your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your journal has been personalised, we will not be able to cancel the order.
PERSONALISED JOURNAL MONOGRAMMING
Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for personalised journals (although we will do our best to get them out within 24 hours).
Our personalised journal monogramming service is available for all items shipped within Australia, New Zealand and internationally, but as the service is undertaken in Auckland, it will take longer to ship to Australia and the rest of the world. Please select the ‘Personalised’ shipping at checkout to Australia. Please do not select ‘free shipping’ for international orders with personalisation.
Our gold foil monograming is a hand created technique, and both placement and alignment will vary. Though we take the utmost care, we cannot guarantee exact positioning. Items will not be considered faulty if placement, alignment or angle varies.
SALES & SHIPPING
Payment is via credit card processed through our merchants or internet banking (Account to Account) only.
You also agree to pay the delivery and handling fee – which are subject to change.
You are liable for any international import duties, customs & local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. These taxes and duties may need to be paid in order to release your order from customs on arrival into your country. This is a New Zealand and Australia based business and products are shipped from Auckland or Melbourne.
Please ensure you are providing a shipping address to which the item can be safely delivered and left – we can not send replacements or refund for items deemed “left in a safe place” by the carriers.
Prices are subject to variation without notice. The price payable for the goods shall be the price applicable on the date the goods are confirmed as ordered.
Returns & Terms and Conditions
We will gladly replace an item if it is faulty or damaged, please notify us within 2 days of receiving the item on email@example.com
Please hold onto all packaging – this is essential for us to make a claim for the damage by the carrier. We will happily repair or replace all goods that are classified as faulty after assessment.
Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you have an item that you discover is faulty and you have used it, please email us to explain.
For any other (non-faulty) refunds, contact must be made within 2 days of delivery, and the return must be received to either our address in Auckland or Melbourne within 14 days of the date it was delivered to you. Any ‘free’ gifts must also be included to receive a refund. Personalised items are expressly excluded from any refunds. Unless the company is at fault, will be less the Transaction Fee (4% unless using Afterpay/Laybuy which is 6%) component of the purchase (because this is not refundable to us by those merchants).
Who pays international Duties, Taxes and Customs Charges?
We cannot guarantee tax and duty fees will not be imposed when purchasing internationally. If this situation should arise, this is the sole responsibility of you as the receiver. Please contact your local customs authority for more information.
Returns – Please use a tracked courier
For all returns, we recommend using a traceable delivery method and taking note of your tracking number. A refund will always be less the actual cost of shipping. From time to time, we may offer free shipping or subsidised shipping, in which case this will be taken into account for the refund amount. If the book is damaged on its return journey to us, the carrier claim will be the responsibility of the sender.
Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card or bank account or a voucher issued. Please note, card refunds may take up to 3 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary between card issuers.
CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION ENTRY
1. By entering competitions on @forgetmenot_journals, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Each member may only enter competitions once unless otherwise stated.
3. You must live in New Zealand to enter. Winners will be drawn within three weeks of the prize draw closing. Prizes will be delivered within 30 working days of the competition closing. Winners details may be passed onto PR agencies for them to dispatch prizes only.
4. Entries received by 11.45pm on the closing date are eligible for the prize draw unless otherwise stated on the competition page. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash.
7. By participating in this competition you agree to participate in any editorial activities relating to the competition (this may include being interviewed and photographed) without being entitled to any appearance fee).
8. Any competition may be altered, suspended or withdrawn at any time without notice.
9. @forgetmenot_journals is not liable in any way for any loss or damages including direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages and attorneys’ fees that may arise in connection with this or any competition run through shesaidyes.co.nz to the fullest extent allowed by law.
10. @forgetmenot_journals accepts no responsibility or liability for the non-delivery of any prizes.
11. It is the responsibility of each winner to notify @forgetmenot_journals of their correct delivery details withing the period specified on competition entry otherwise prize will be forfeited.